Real Time Web Analytics

Ok boomer Collection

Sunday 12 July 2015

[Hack] Walking Dead: The Game Unlock Multi-Pack



Hack for Non-Jailbroken and Jailbroken.
  • Unlock Multi-Pack [Episodes 2 -5 + 400 Days Bundle]
Instructions
  1. Download the savegames backup and extract it.
  2. Delete and reinstall the app.
  3. Don't open the app.
  4. Put the documents folder in the 「Walking Dead/Library/Preferences/」 using (iFile, DiskAid, iFunBox...) or other apps.
  5. It will ask you to replace the old documents folder, do so.
  6. Launch the game and don't load save from iCloud.

1 comment:

  1. I can’t say much but with my experience through divorce I had no one until I met hackingsetting50@gmail.com online then I contacted him, surprisingly he helped me hack into my partner's phone and all his social media platforms and i can now access everything and even documented and printed stuffs to show as evidence , now I’m happy with my kids and working for Riches. I hope this helps anyone in need.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete