Real Time Web Analytics

Ok boomer Collection

Tuesday 14 June 2016

[Hack] Beat Bop: Pop Star Clicker Unlimited Diamonds No Jailbreak


SaveGames for Non-Jailbroken and Jailbroken.
  • 955000555 Diamonds

Instructions
  1. Download the savegames backup and extract it.
  2. Delete and reinstall the app.
  3. Don't open the app.
  4. Put the documents folder in the 「Beat Bop/Library/」 using (iFile, DiskAid, iFunBox...) or other apps.
  5. It will ask you to replace the old documents folder, do so.
  6. Launch the game and don't load save from iCloud.

   

Beat Bop: Pop Star Clicker Unlimited Diamonds SaveGames Backup Download

3 comments:


  1. If you ever want to change or up your university grades contact cybergolden hacker he'll get it done and show a proof of work done before payment. He's efficient, reliable and affordable. He can also perform all sorts of hacks including text, whatsapp, password decrypt,hack any mobile phone, Escape Bancruptcy, Delete Criminal Records and the rest

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com


    ReplyDelete
  2. I never believed in Bitcoin Retrieval because people around me told me it’s not possible. Sometimes last year I fell for a binary option scam which promised me a higher return and I lost close to $90,000 worth of bitcoins, I felt so sad and devastated at the same time and i lost all hope. Few months ago I read a lot of reviewed on bitcoin site how digital currency had helped them recover their stolen bitcoin as regards a recovery expert and genius so I contacted him via his Email (davidryer69@gmail.com), He's a good trader as well. He still invest for clients to make huge guarantee return profits for clients in 14days, So i explained my ordeal how I was scammed and he promised to help me get all my bitcoin back and to my greatest surprise I got all bitcoins recovered within 48 hours. Contact him with the Email above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report. Email him here via Email him here via hackintechnology@cyberservices.com or whatsapp Number: +!213 295 1376.

    ReplyDelete